Monday, August 31, 2009

Life as a photographer.

With this article I would like more than to give you a tip, I want to inspire you in becoming more observant of your surroundings and looking at your everyday in an exceptional way. As a shy young man I discovered that through the lens of my camera I could express all the emotions and points of view I wanted. With this powerful tool at my side, I took on my world and started experimenting with photography. This was great I started noticing the beauty of nature and really grasping the magnificence of Divine Creation. A flower is a perfect organism with beautiful colors, shapes, textures and there are no two alike. This is true for birds, rocks,trees and specially human beings. So once I started discovering this wonderful new world, and this new resource I had to express myself, my life changed for ever I became a seer of life. It was like discovering a whole new dimension to my life and having the power, so to speak, of expressing my feelings and my vision to the world.
I would like to invite you to try looking at your world in this way and to discover the beauty that surrounds you, and specially the beauty in your mind and your soul that , in my case, through the lens of a camera and a strip of film I was able to bring to life.
Its a very gratifying experience to be able to share your vision, try it you wont regret it.

2 comments:

  1. I will.....

    Mil Gracias por el tiempo y dedicación que pones en este blog. Con estas palabras nos motivas a observar el mundo de distinta manera. No simplemente ver a nuestro alrededor y pasar por la vida de una manera lineal.

    Tomaré en cuenta tus observaciones... y quedo realmente INVITADA a observar mi mundo de distinta manera.

    Te cuento luego como me va... y qué fotos logré.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do and feel free to share them and I would love to hear your experiences as a seer of life too.

    ReplyDelete